Thursday, March 14, 2013

Letter For Mbak Dina

Dear Mbak Dina Oktaviani

Hallo Mbak Dina, my name Is Nia, I join to Mas Dalih’s class of Creative Writing.
I also fine when your letter was shown by Mas Dalih in the class. I am glad to hear about you, and as you are strong to build your character and you are enjoy in your way as a writer makes me want to know more about your world, I will visit your blog to know your work. Yes, I open your blog and I see the picture with the short sentences. I think it is poem. I love it, it is simple, and you show me that you just in your way to make your life more alive.
 
Talking about pains, I believe that everybody in this world ever feel the pains with different type of pains, how it influence human’s development, I ever heard about the words but I forgot who was saying “Happy person does not have story”. It makes me think again and again about the real life and what the life should be. I still in the way to find the real life, and I enjoy it. From this life I can learn many things, not only from the pains or sadness because as what I know that life must be colorful. Yeah, the color is not just like blue, red, white, black, yellow, green etc., but it more than this perception of color. I learn from the life that the life need some struggle, how to alive and survive, and it makes me write also, but unfortunately I always like write in Bahasa Indonesia. Actually, I have many experiences which is hurt me and leaved me with pains, you right about the lesson of no matter about the pains because a person does not need to learn the pains or try to find the problem, but how this person can survive and get the point from this pains and it calls Winner. Pains make me strong.
 
I really excited to read your letter, and I can feel how your life is much of experiences and you make me learn that to be a great person should be strong and I want to be a writer. I like to write poem and from your letter I learn to more precious about long trip of life. 
 
Thank you so much, you teach me a lot and thank’s to share your experience, I know it means a lot. 
 
 
Yogyakarta, March 14, 2013
 Your admirer from Java
 
Nia Susanti

No comments:

Post a Comment