Thursday, March 14, 2013

Hallo, this is Nia's Hand Speaking


Hallo, this is Nia’s Hand Speaking
I am thinking alone in my only world, where I can feel just myself. I don’t know what will I do now, then I try to search anything, still I can’t find what I’m looking for. I don’t have any idea, it’s like live alone without any reason, live just live itself and here I am. I look at my hand, not really strong, small, puce, and a pencil on it, I try to gesticulate, write something, but it’s still nothing.
Here I am, alone in my world with my lonely soul, I listen to my heart, but it say nothing. Then my fingers sway my face, then she tries to talk to me, she said “Hi…” but I don’t care. She said again and makes me ask what is going on…
“Hallo, this is Nia’s hand speaking”
“Hi, what’s going on?” I said “Why you look at me? Do you speak?”
“Aha…”
“Crazy…”
“No… let’s talk to me”
“Why should I?”
“Because you should”
“Don’t touch me; you are dirty, full of ink”
“Ha ha, I was created to touch anything, and actually I’m the part of me”
“Part of me?” I think it is impossible to talk to my hand.
“Can’t you see it? I’m on your body”
“Owh… so what can you do now? I am getting crazy, and I try to make a request
“Do what?” She ask me, just like want to give me a test
“Do what I want!!!”
“What do you want my Lady???” full of curiosity
“I want to write a poem, just short one…”
“So do it, go ahead…” She said, she smiles
“Yes, do it… You should do it.”
“Do what?” she asks with special emphasize in the word ‘what’
“Write a poem”
“I can’t” she said quickly
“Why?”
“Are you stupid or crazy?”
“Of course NOT” I said loudly.
“Stupid” then she continues with the words “You must be crazy”
“No, I said No, no”
“Why?”
“Why? What do you mean?”
Then I hear my hand laugh very loud
“Shut up!!!” I give a command.
“Can I?” still laugh and laugh more laugher
“Shut up. I forbid you to laugh at me”
“Can I?”
“Of course you can… why not? You are mine”
Still laugh then said with giggling “It’s up to me”
“Me? What did you say? You are mine”
She cannot stop laughing at me
“Stop it… please” I said
“Are you mad? Then she tries to stop laughing
“Do you have brain?” she ask a stupid question
“Yes, I have”
“Do you have your soul?”
“Of course, why do you ask me like that?”
It’s up to me… do you have your self” she just like makes some interrogation
“Why?”
“I don’t believe on you”
“You must do…”
“No”
“Why?”
“You are going to create a poem, are you?
“As you know”
“You have your heart, you have your soul, and you really enjoy your-self, your world… what else?”
“What the hell are you talking about?” I really shout up
“Are you angry with me?”
“Why?”
“Because you shouts at me!!!”
“No I am not” I am denying
“Yes you are” she presses me then she laugh again
“I want you to write word by word, make it into sentence, and then crate a poem…“ I smile
“I can’t”
“Why? My teachers teach you to write in the school.”
“I know”
“So you can write”
“Listen to me, you have your heart, you have your soul, and so on, and so on…”
“Aha...”
“You have your hand!!!”
“That’s you!!!”
“Thinking… use your brain”
“Thinking of what?” I am getting mad, full of emotion
“Hey… you have your brain, have you?”
“If I’m not, I cannot operate my body”
“So operate it… operate your brain”
“What’s for?”
“Feel your heart, calm your soul, think with your brain, and use your-self to create a poem, express what do you have, what do you feel, whatever your condition”
“Write down please… Now I know what I will do”
“As you wish…” she smile
“How to start?”
“Start from what you imagine now”
“I don’t have any imagination for now”
“Are you sure?” she asks skeptically
“May be…”
“Are you alone?”
“As you can see now”
“Liar”
“I am not a liar”
“You said that you are alone, but you are not”
“How come???”
“Because I am here, I am around you”
“Ha?” I don’t understand
“We are talking each other, why do you feel alone?”
“No way, oh my God”
“You have yourself, you have your own way to alive, you have your world… tell it, express it”
“What can I do?”
“What life do you like?”
“Freedom”
“So think about Freedom”
“Help me to create a poem about freedom”
“As you wish” then she said again “Think what the freedom is like, use your emotion, use your expression, and then tell your brain to command me to write your words”
“Um, it will be Nia’s Words” I mention
“Yes”
“Ha Ha”
The conversation ends, now I know that everything I produce is come from myself, it is depending on me, if I want something, I should do something, and I never alone.
“It is up to me”

No comments:

Post a Comment