Friday, February 22, 2013

Meet and Great in the first time in Writing Class



This was my first experience in Writing Class, at first I I chose this couse because I thoght that it was about the class where I could study more about how to writing poem, prosse, and something like that that would express my self. But in the first time I stepped my feet to enter the class room, I saw the lecturer in there and I stooped my feet and I said to myself “Upss... i remember this man, he is a man who give a material about Travel Blogger in the seminar last semester”. Well, i got my felling, it was about the class which was dealing with public writing. “I’m lucky today”. I knew the whole course would be about the writing experience deal with media.
It would be a good class, itmakes my spirit up and i thought that it was the best time to start my writing experience, about everything I know, everything I learn and about the activity that would be share in media, so people could know me.
I enjoyed this class and I thought the situation support me to get a lot of things about writing and one thing that appeared in my mind “to be creative so people would look at me” it makes me happy, and also comfortable.
--This is my turn to show “ME”  

No comments:

Post a Comment